Wednesday 1 September 2010

Fight Against the Flab

This Monday I started a healthy eating plan in a bid to lose some weight. It's only a little bit though, not like 2 stone or something - though that might be nice.

Friends that know I want to lose a little say I shouldn't because apparantly there's no need to. But I don't like my hips, so the only thing I want to do to just slim them down so I'm happier.
Another reason is that I'm starting double work soon so I want to be lighter for whoever's lifting me. I'd feel better knowing I'd made the effort to make their job a little easier.

However, this fight hasn't gone as well as I hoped; had a 99 cone today and some strawberry ice-cream last night when I got home. Doesn't help I'm having lunch at Costa tomorrow, damnnnn......
Well, I'ma try my best this week. Luckily next week normal term time routine starts so it should be easier to avoid junk food if I'm busy.

Bebek Kedi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment