Sunday 19 September 2010

Fashion Block

Gahh it's a Sunday. Time to catch up on homework I could've done during the week and prepping myself for a week of draining school and fun but tiring dance.

It's also about planning my outfits for this week. Being in 6th Form means wearing normal day clothes, though the school have asked for smart office clothing as you would when you leave Uni and get a job.

That's not really relevant to me because my future career won't require pencil skirts, blouses and that, so I usually improvise with jumper dresses and leggings. It's not well liked but I'm sticking to my guns on this because I feel I look smart and to be honest the state of the Year 11s and 10s should be of a bigger concern.

Argh! Five days outfits that need to look reasonably smart and fashionable to a extent. Plus a couple of back ups are needed in case of severe weather change, fat days, sudden lack of confidence to pull off a look. It's a mental minefield on a Sunday night!

By the way, my stats tell me I have people from Canada, Taiwan and England checking out the blog. Feel free to comment people! Tell me what you like and don't like, I can't improve from nothing.

Bebek Kedi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment