Friday 3 December 2010

Bleurgh

Feeling crap again. This is a problem with having the attitude of an actor. You can go from feeling super confident and having a slightly inflated ego to really dubious and paranoid.

Again I feel out of the loop with friends. A night at Pizza Hut was planned. I only heard about it today but the other's insisted they'd been talking about it all week. To be honest I would've quite gladly taken missed my class tonight to go with them. But again they assumed I couldn't go. Tossers.

Seriously, I love my friends, I never want to lost contact with them but I keep feeling detached and it upsets me, no lie. I think after this weekend I'm to organise a little thing this weekend with one of the girls maybe. We have some little Christmas things planned too so maybe things will improve then.

Damn it's late, should go get some sleep and recharge the batteries.

Iyi geceler. Bebek Kedi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment