Tuesday 17 August 2010

I am so convinced I suffer from S.A.D. I know it's seasonal but I don't know of one that's related to the weather, unless it's called 'W.A.D'.

Yesterday I posted a happy post about how much I love the sun. Today I sat in the living room waiting for dinner looking listlessly out the window to the dark sky and torrental rain that plummeted down. Suddenly I felt pretty down too. I shouldn't worry too much though. As far as I'm concerned it can rain all it wants on my head, it's just when it starts to rain inside my head there's a problem.

Anyway, I think I may have found a way to combat this. I've decided to try writing some monologues. But of course, these monologues will have a theme - and not just any theme. Yes lads and ladies they're holiday based monologues. The idea came to me after a crazy dream I had the other night about a friend running off to be with a guy she met on holiday this year; well I'm expanding on that theme to make a monologue out of it. I'll trawl reviews on Tripadvisor and other websites like that and then maybe create something out of them, just as another outlet to my blogging.

Got to say it's way more fun thinking up stuff like this instead of an essay for English Lit. Now we know where the curriculum is going wrong!

I've noticed that I've also made a post for everyday I've had this blog so far. Most of them have been posted in the dead of night where I'm still awake, but no worries - once I've started back at 6th Form the posts will probably more infrequent while I'm trying to keep up with work, but I'll try to post when I can because it's getting pretty enjoyable now.

Iyi geceler okuyucular :)

Bebek Kedi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment