Wednesday 3 November 2010

Fraya's 18th

Hmm I lied when I said 'Another post for tomorrow'. It's been two days but I have the excuse of being busy.

So yes. Fraya's 18th birthday party. The day before Halloween so the theme was fancy dress and I went as the caped crusader Zorro. I wore mid calf length harem trousers, a gorgeous sheer gypsy style blouse with killer heels. Added of course was the trademark eye-mask and hat. Safe to say I was smokin.

So I turned up with Fran the Flapper Girl and we took two glasses of champagne and headed over to the girls table where we had a Bond Girl, two zombies from the Resident Evil game, a sexy pirate and Snow White. There were various tables for different groups of friends and we managed to fit 7 of us onto a 6 seater. We checked out everyone around us and I pointed out Freya's closer friends to them. They asked about B, the love of Fraya's life who happens to like me. I hadn't seen him yet and said if I did they'd know about it - I'll be hiding under the table with a bottle of wine.

There was hog roast which was pretty yum and then some mini desserts, so I had a few. Trust me, with the amount of dancing I did later I didn't need to worry about calories! Two bottles of wine were provided for each table so we picked a gorgeous rose. One bottle was enough for all 7 of us to get a glass each. Not enough I think.

I had a chat with Fraya a little later on and she was annoyed that B hadn't shown up yet. Her closer friends tried calling him but were getting no answers. Knowing that he would probably do anything for me, I got his number and texted him asking where he was. I got a reply which made me feel awkward because he's only met me once and replied straight away but ignored his closest friends. Hm. He had a poor excuse which resulted in us calling him a dickhead (I have no problem saying that because I have no mutual feelings for him)

Despite the small unhappiness of Fraya, we cheered her up by dancing to good music and drinking lots of alcohol for the next three hours. At the end of the night me and Fran went home and we slept on the sofas in the living room.

As usual I didn't wake up with a hangover :D

No comments:

Post a Comment