Wednesday 17 November 2010

NOOO!!!

There is some crazy shit happening with my laptop at the moment. In a nutshell as to what's wrong with it, I have to use Safe Mode with Networking to use the interne, it's a crappy layout of the web - kinda like how it was in the 90s - and I can't watch videos or listen to music.

As sad as this sounds I'm quite upset by it.

Music is very much a part of my life so I'm youtube at some point at least once a day, whether a I have an hour to myself with nothing to do, or I'm getting changed before any evening classes or, the most important time of all, before I go to bed.

It's pretty much the only thing that soothes me before I catch my Z's. I'll listen to anything depending what mood I'm in; Latin music like salsa and tango, acoustic versions of songs, club music or the songs that summed up Turkey, bringing back lush memories to fall asleep with.

Actually,while I'm here I'll recommend a song to listen to - 'Bruno Mars, Dancing in the Mirror. It's the hottest thing I've ever heard from him and any girls who already love him will fall harder now!

I'll try and link to tomorrow if I have a free moment in 6th Form tomorrow. But do check it out if you can.

Bebek Kedi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment