Friday 5 November 2010

Mehh

I really hate Autumn/Winter. Just for the miserable rain and crap weather and freezing cold - doesn't suit me at all.

So depressing too because the clocks have gone back, it was good for an extra hour of sleep but it's getting dark at 5:00pm now. It seems now daylight won't be seen until March now. Duude it sucks!

Another bummer at the moment is the lack of job that I desperately need. I can't fund a holiday with someone or not if I'm not raking in the pennies. Why the hell is it so difficult to find a part time weekend job? There must be loads of people who work during the week who want the weekend off!
Well there's not a lot I can do about it at the moment but keep looking and handing CV's in.

Hmm I really want some chocolate or muffin or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment