Saturday 6 November 2010

Just too obsessive

So I was on Facebook - as you do- just having a nose around checking out a firend's holiday pics. Skinny J had spent about 2 weeks in Florida with her family and had done most things you do in the Sunshine State; go to Disney World, Universal Studios and Seaworld. Her parents renewed their vows on a boat out there too so there were some gorgeous pics of that.

Next to all the pictures though, was a little window that said something along the lines of 'Photo Memories - LK was tagged in SS' album 'Turkey 2010'' I know LK really well from the first holiday and we got on well again from this year's holiday so he's a bit like an older brother to me. Now I'm pretty nosy and love looking at other people's holiday photos so I clicked on it to check it out.

Well I wasn't expecting photoshopped pictures of the sunset with stuff like 'Seni Seviyorum <3 xxxxxxxxx' The kisses went on for a while so I've shortened it here. But she'd tagged all the guys from the bar too including LK. There many more pictures that were similar, including pictures of her with some of the guys.

Hmmm it looks just a tad clingy and crazy. Curious to know who this mad girl is, I looked at her profile and found out she's 14 or something. Craazy girl who seems quite innocent to me.

I thought I missed Turkey til I saw all that, clearly not that much. But then again I have 5 other people to share the memories with, plus some excellent photos and I keep in touch where I can.

Then again I guess everyone has their different ways of whiling the time until next summer.

Bebek Kedi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment