Sunday 31 October 2010

Awh it's all over

Finished my two week run in the musical. Had so much fun, it hurts that it's finished. Again I was a sniff away from doing my ultimate passion and BANG! It's taken away from me again where I have to go back to the hellhole that is 6th Form and wait what is a AAGE for me to begin my three year acting course (should I get in, but doubting won't help)

Got several hugs from various cast members thanking me for taking part and I wished them luck for the European leg of the tour. Then my good crew friend (!) came behind me, ruffled my hair and said 'shame to see you go again' We had a massive hug and told him if he's about London or my hometown to get in touch. He's promised to do that and said he looks forward to partying with me sometime.

Maan waiting for the lifestyle is loong! But it's been such a laugh for now and I'm definately treasuring the memories for a lifetime, hopefully I'll be lucky enough to work with such amazing people again. :)

Bebek Kedi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment