Sunday 10 October 2010

Home is where the Sun, Sea and Shots are at

Ok, so it's not in England. But on Friday I had a little experience that reminded me how much I miss Turkey.

Finishing 6th Form early, I decided to head down the High Street, sort some bank stuff out and get home before dance. A friend gave me a lift to the top of the street and I began the long walk down. On the road was a loong queue of traffic waiting for the lights to change. Strutting my stuff down the road I heard a wolf whistle and two guys were leaning out the window of their van getting a proper good look. 'Nice legs' and the typical 'Alright there gorgeous?' No joke, these guys were fit too. Like seriously, I so would. A little inward laugh, I winked at them and carried on walking down.

Ahh that reminds me of the hot days in Turkey just casually walking down the street and having fit men check you out and wolf whistle. Hey they do it all the time but you can't deny that it still feels good.

I like remembering little things like this so I may post more holiday memories before they escape my mind. Happy days :)

Bebek Kedi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment