Saturday 16 October 2010

Give me your wardrobe!

This week I've had to deal with my sister moaning at me because I've borrowing her clothes. Waste of her time really because I'll keep borrowing haha.

Wednesday the 13th of October was International Suit Up Day (if you don't get it then go watch 'How I Met Your Mother') I asked her the week before to borrow a blazer for this important day. She said 'I'll think about it. The day before I asked again with her then talling me that she planned on wearing it. Bitch, I knew she planned this.

So I woke up on the 13th and realised I overslept and needed to leave the house within 10 mins. Grabbing clothes I yanked on a pair of leggings when I heard that horrible ripping noise somewhere near my calf. I had no other ideas so I ran onto the sister's room and shoved on a pair of grey jeggings and stripey vest and then grabbed my own boots and cardi. I got through almost the whole day at school before she saw me and began the tirade of moans that I always borrow her clothes and go in her room.

Correction: The door was open, giving me open invitation to just stroll in.

I got home before her and was a having a chat with me mum when she mentioned my sister had text her to complain about my clothes stealing.

Correction: I never steal her clothes. I borrow them and then put them back before she gets home - with exception to one top I borrowed for a party that then really smelt of men's deoderant after sharing a bed with a guy - I got it washed then put it back.

The thing is, she gets clothes that I really want and I like to borrow them because they're there. And it helps that she is a size bigger than me, so everything usually fits which works out better.

She just needs to get over it. And close her bedroom door once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment