Monday 18 October 2010

Passion is Ignited.....again

So I'm taking part in a touring musical for two weeks. I took part in the same musical about a year ago and made good friends with a crew member - lovely guy - no lie I had a lil crush on him.

Didn't think he would be about this year because the musical had gone on a European tour so assumed he was on that or in London. So to my surprise I saw him across the road, he spotted me and waved came over and we had the usual 'Hi, how are you?' 'I'm good thanks, you?' conversation before we went seperate ways for the day. Later on we had a rehearsal and he had to squeeze past our group. He did the usual hand on arm to ease someone out the way thing on me and joked 'Jeez Kedi, move out the way!' and proper stroked my arm. I of course joked back 'Oooh sorry!'. A bit later a friend told me he spotted the arm stroking I pretended not to have notice - haha I loved that while he was like 'How could you not notice?!'

It's fun playing tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment